
I have been really working on my fine motor skills lately. I love to write on things and color. Mom sets up a work station for me on the floor with either newspaper or a towel. I love to color in my Cinderella coloring book. Once in a while I mark on daddy's floor and then I get my colors taken away. But for the most part I keep the color in the book. A pencil and blank paper are my favorites - I really can mark up a page! Sometimes I just like to give mom all the crayons to hold and then put them back - over and over and over.

As a side note - I am experimenting with both hands... I color and write mostly with my right hand, but eat with silverware in my left. My parents can't figure it out. I will keep them guessing!
1 Comments:
At 12:50 PM,
Wyatt said…
Excellent work Jessalyn. You should ask for an Aqua doodle for Christmas.
Post a Comment
<< Home