Playing momma
My Grandma Wylene gave me this baby when Kaitlyn came home from the hospital thinking I would like it. I payed no attention to it until now. I decided, on my own, to mimick what I see mom doing with my sister. I grabbed the baby, the bottle, and even a burp cloth, and went at it.
Don't forget the burping part!And I take a receiving blanket to wrap her up (actually mom wraps her for me).
And mom showed me this cool thing called a boppy - I can use it when I feed my baby!
For all you Cougar fans - I had to show this off. Three of my brothers have gone or are going to WSU, and my godmother Kim is a Cougar alumni. Sorry daddy - I know you really like the Huskies.
And mom showed me this cool thing called a boppy - I can use it when I feed my baby!
For all you Cougar fans - I had to show this off. Three of my brothers have gone or are going to WSU, and my godmother Kim is a Cougar alumni. Sorry daddy - I know you really like the Huskies. 
3 Comments:
At 6:55 PM,
Wyatt said…
Oh come on Jessalyn. I know you like DAWGS too!
At 1:51 PM,
Anonymous said…
I think you mean your uncle's went to or at the Zzu. But I know what you meant. Make sure to wear it again on Nov. 24 when the Purple gets spanked.
At 1:52 PM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
<< Home