Jessalyn Rose Kloke

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Cleaning Crew

I am almost 15 months old and really picking up on what my parents do around the house. If I see them do it, I try it too. I see daddy on the floor wiping up so I will go to the drawer where mom's dish rags are and get one out. Then wipe, wipe, wipe!

I also like to help sweep - but the broom my dad uses is a bit too big. I need one my size so I can help. I help mom with taking laundry out of the dryer and help hand her items to fold. I am becoming such a good helper!









My next favorite thing is to roll around on Gourmet's bed... which my parents hate because then I am covered in dog hair. But I like to be "pet rolled" as mom calls it. She takes to lint roller and gets all the dog hair off - I like to try to get her too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home