Jessalyn Rose Kloke

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Beach fun!

Dad took me to the beach the other day... but it was a bit tramatic. Grandpa Dal scared me with his hat and sunglasses so I cried all the way there. Mom and Grandma Carolyn were at the doctor for mom's check-up. (I think my sister will be arriving any day now!) But once I got to the beach, I perked up a little. Mom said they she and Dad will take me again this week. Maybe we can build a castle!
Here I am calling for Mom before Gram and Gramps leave. Mama is my favorite word. I can also say "dada", "hi", "bear", "more","papa", "baby", and now "doggie". I try to say ball and thank you but they don't come out very well quite yet. But I sure know how to shake my head NO when I don't want something!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home