Jessalyn Rose Kloke

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The end of summer...

It is almost the end of summer, so my mom has been taking me out as much as she can until the nice weather is gone. Here I am at Grandma Wylene's company picnic having a blast in the jumping house with a ball pit. Mom has also taken me to the nearby park to swing (I can say "swing" now too but it sounds more like "wing"). Sometimes my sister starts to cry so we have to leave, but at least I get a little bit of fun.

We have been having fun when we stay at home too... here I am holding my purse of goodies that I get to play with when mom is feeding Kaitlyn. I also like to get out EVERY newspaper to pass the time until mom can play with me again. (And the cool thing is that I don't even have to pick them up yet!)
I have added to my list of words "door", "wee", "woof", "p-u" (as in my smelly diapers) and "moo". Dad teaches me a new word every few days. I have yet to string two words together, but I am getting close!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger playbuddy said…

    Jessalyn we see you like the newspapers as much as grandpa and daddy! We're glad you have been going to the playground to swing. Grandpa has another "surprise box" for you when you come up to Anacortes next week. We can't wait to see you and Kaitlyn. You are such a great "big sister" helping with her BURPS. XOXO

     

Post a Comment

<< Home