Jessalyn Rose Kloke

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Various things...

Ok, so everyone who knows me well knows how good of an eater I am and how much I love food. All foods... even veggies. Here I am at Grandma Wylene's eating spaghetti - I am not very clean about it. I am starting to use a spoon and fork more, but still make a huge mess. But the messier the better, right?
Dad started back to school which means I started back to school too, kindof. I go to day care 2 days a week while mom is off work with my sister. I love playing with the other kids. I went last Thursday and played so hard that I was a grouch that night at home and slept 12 hours to recover. But boy do I enjoy those days!
Speaking of school, I was thinking about careers the other day. Here I am pulling Gourmet's tail (one of my new favorites) but it looks like I am doing something else. Can anyone say proctologist???? They make good money don't they?

1 Comments:

  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger Wyatt said…

    You go to school?!? Well, me too, but not yet. You sure look pretty in your green dress.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home