
Just a week ago we made a trip north to see my Great-Grandma Arline one more time before my sister arrives. I am such a mover now that I didn't sit on her lap, but we played with her kitty and I smiled a lot. It made her day!

Here are a few pics of me being a big girl... feeding myself oatmeal! That is the only way I will eat it anymore. I am getting pretty good with the spoon. I mostly like to dip it in and out of the bowl - I haven't mastered the scooping part yet. But just wait!


The other night my cousins Emily and Ashley came over to stay the night. Above is a picture of me using the blue pump for their blow up matress sleeping bags. Too bad the picture isn't animated... it looked like I was practicing my CPR when I would pump it up and down. Below is a picture of me in mom's jacuzi tub - with bubbles. The twins were in there too but wouldn't look up for a picture. We had so much fun that night!
1 Comments:
At 3:47 PM,
Wyatt said…
Bubbles are the best! And having two girls to play with is even more fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home