My First Birthday!!
My first birthday was a blast. My Grandma Wylene and Pap Mike came over on my actual birthday and brought me a mini cupcake, which I was not scared of at all and gulped down in about 5 bites. Then this past Sunday, I had a big party. Mom and Dad were worried about how I would be in house full of people, but they need not worry! I had a blast! There were other kids there and it was enough just trying to keep up with them. I received many new toys and clothes and got a great attempt at a real cake.
Yum, yum! I think i inherited the Kloke-Cooley sweet tooth... I am doomed!For my year check-up with the doctor, I surprised everyone at my whopping 23 lb. 3 oz. status and nearly 30 inch length. But most surprising to my parents were the 2 lower molars I am cutting. They couldn't figure out why I was waking in the night fussy - guess now they know!
It kinda hurts!Grandma and Grandpa Kloke came down for the party and brought me the best gift... a table and chair set just for me! So now I can sit at it and read the paper like Mom and Dad do in the morning.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home