Jessalyn Rose Kloke

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Surprise!

As many of you may already know... daddy's basketball team placed second in the state tourney. I got to watch two games. The T-Dome was really big and I had fun. One time when we went to say congrats to daddy for another win, I got to stand behind the bars. I liked that.
We had a surprise revealed on Monday... I am going to get a sister for a sibling! Mom and dad found out and now they are talking about names and room colors. I try to give my opinion but I don't think they understand what I am saying. I still babble up a storm and am standing up to EVERYTHING! I have even figured out how to get down from a standing position. Next will be moving around on my own two feet... you just wait! It won't be long.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger grandpadallas said…

    Hi Jessalyn! I didn't know that you were in Grandpa's favorite TV program, Prison Break. We are very happy to have another "sugar plum" on the way. I'm going to get you a special T-shirt for your first birthday. My distance runners have a "Purple Wave" T-shirt. Grandma Carolyn is going to help order it so we get a size big enough for you. You'll be walking soon.
    Love,
    Grandpa Dallas

     

Post a Comment

<< Home