A new baby sitter!

The last two weeks have been the best ever. My regular baby sitter when to Thailand for a mission with her church so Grandma and Grandpa Kloke came down to stay the whole time. They took care of me everyday! It took a few days to adjust, but now we get a long great! Grandpa read to me and taught me new things while Grandma made sure I was fed, got changed, and took my naps. They also brought me this cool house I can crawl through. It will be sad to not have them here all the time when they leave Saturday. When other kids say grandparents are the best - they aren't foolin! Thanks Grams & Gramps!
I also had my 9 month check-up recently. I have grown almost an inch a month since my birth. Daddy hopes I will be tall for basketball. I also weigh right about 20 pounds. I am not shy about eating - when I want another bite and it isn't coming fast enough, I make the same sound! That gets their attention. I don't seem to get carried around as much anymore... I think due to my growing. But I don't mind - I can really cruise around the house by crawling so I follow my parents around.

1 Comments:
At 6:10 PM,
grandpadallas said…
Jessalyn, we really enjoyed our stay with you, your Mommy and Daddy. You are certainly growing up and doing many new things. By the time of your first birthday, you will probably be walking.
Grandma Carolyn & Grandpa Dallas
Post a Comment
<< Home