Jessalyn Rose Kloke

Monday, April 09, 2007

Spring break trips...

We had quite a fun-filled spring break. First, it was just great to get to spend so much time with mom and dad. They took me to the beach for the first time. I wasn't sure about the sand and still wasn't feeling up to par. But it was still a fun overnighter. I ate my first grilled cheese sandwich at a restaurant and mom shared some of her sherbert ice cream with me. YUM - YUM!!

Then one day we went to Seattle to see Great-Grandma Arline, Grandma Carolyn, and Aunt Kristi all in one day. Oh yeah - and I got my first experience at Babies R Us and IKEA. I did very well. Put on a show for the grandmas with talking and giggling and crawling all over. I was so tired by the time we left I slept all the way home.


Then Easter Sunday came and I went to church in my new dress. But in the rush of everything, mom and dad forgot to get pictures. So you will have to wait to see my dress until I wear it for my birthday party - which isn't too far away!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger Cyndy said…

    Hi Jessa,

    This is just Cyndy again, Grandma Carolyn's friend. I told her that I wanted to write to you and say Happy Birthday but I missed it by a couple of days. I couldn't remember my account password on this darn site. But I thought of you on the 18th. How did this happen so fast? A year old already? Before we know it you will be dating! (Sorry Daddy!)

    Anyway, looks like you are growing up so fast and getting prettier everyday. I told Grandma C that I love the picture of her and you with your "cheesy" smile. Grandma called it that! Not me. But it is the best. I think you have a bit of "camera ham" inside you. That is o.k. When you are cute like you are it works just fine.

    So you are having a big birthday party on Sunday from the sounds of it. Hope you have fun and get lots of love and kisses from everyone.

    Say hello to your parents and I hope that your mommy is feeling well.

    I look forward to all news about you every week. And at this time in your life, there IS big news every week. It is fun to watch you grow and learn. Keep it up!

    Sincerely,

    Cyndy

    P.S. Tell your Mommy that she does a great job of filling us all in on you and your developement. She needs to know that all of us at Grandma's old work place check out your site every week. You have more fans than you know!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home