Jessalyn Rose Kloke

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Play time!

My new cheesy smile... it makes daddy laugh! Mom and I are missing him as he left tonight for the T-Dome for state basketball. Good luck to the Monarchs! If they win a few, mom promised to take me for a game.

Look at me... I still love the box house Grandpa Dallas made for me. Look out... I'm gonna get you!

I can't believe I am almost 11 months old!! Pretty soon I will be celebrating my 1st birthday. Time sure flies. I am really fast now with crawling and pulling myself to a standing position some. When mom and dad hold my hands and stand me up, I can take steps to move. I am also talking up a storm. Of course no one can understand what I am saying... so I have to talk to myself. But I like making new sounds... it feels funny coming out of my mouth.
My favorite new toy is the ball popper Papa Mike and Grandma Wylene gave me for Christmas. I push the red handle and squeal in delight with hands flailing as it shoots plastic balls in the air. I could do this all day!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger grandpadallas said…

    Jessalyn, what a neat set of pictures! I chuckle everytime I see your "cheesy smile". I'm putting each picture on my computer screen background for several days. I can't wait to see you on your first birthday.
    Grandpa Dallas

     

Post a Comment

<< Home