Jessalyn Rose Kloke

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New, new, new!



Since this holiday break, there have been many new developments in our house. First, I really got into the Christmas spirit... opening gifts, sleeping in each morning, eating mashed potatoes while everyone else ate the big meals, etc. It was so much fun!
Second, I am officially crawling... all over the place! Life as mom and dad knew it is over - again. They have to keep an eye on me every waking moment. And now there is talk about gates to keep me enclosed in places. But I will figure out how to trick them all. Watch out Gourmet, here I come!

I also found out a new development in our family... I am going to be a big sister come August! I am so excited to have a playmate on the way. Boy or girl, doesn't matter. What fun we will have. I will get to teach him or her everything. And I have heard to word "share" a few times... not sure what that means, but it doesn't sound too bad.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger grandpadallas said…

    Happy New Year Jessalyn!
    I bet you are having a great time exploring new places by crawling. Remember to be careful and follow what your Mom & Dad have to say. When we come down in February, I have something special for you.
    Love,
    Grandma Carolyn & Grandpa Dallas

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger Wyatt said…

    "Share" what does that mean?

    I hope you enjoyed our playdate even though I didn't let you play with anything.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home