Life after the holidays
I wish I could say that things are back to normal after all the holiday fun, but that just wouldn't be true. After school started, more snow came. Mom and Dad missed a few days of work and went several half days too. But I didn't mind too much. I got to stay home with them and play. But during that time, I caught a cold and then it turned into an ear infection. It was no fun. I cried a lot at night so no one in our house got to sleep. Not even Gourmet. But since then, things are better. I am taking my drugs and feeling much better. I got to go to one of Daddy's games Friday night and I even did a sleep over at Grandma Wylene and Papa Mike's house last night so my parents could have what they call "date night". Besides all that, I am trying new things. I love to feed myself finger foods. My favorites are cheese, cheerios, bananas, and these biscuit things. I am
crawing everywhere and when my parents aren't fast enough, I crawl over to Gourmet's water bowl and dump it over.
I am also pulling myself up using the furniture and trying to stand on my feet. I haven't figured it out quite yet. I tend to fall over a lot still. But I am getting tough. It takes a lot to make me cry!
crawing everywhere and when my parents aren't fast enough, I crawl over to Gourmet's water bowl and dump it over.
I am also pulling myself up using the furniture and trying to stand on my feet. I haven't figured it out quite yet. I tend to fall over a lot still. But I am getting tough. It takes a lot to make me cry!
I also still love my time in the bath. I sit in this cool chair so I can grab my toys. Now that I am getting more hair, mom likes to spike it up. Look at me!

4 Comments:
At 6:48 PM,
Wyatt said…
Cute, cute, cute! I love all your pictures, but my favorite is the first pic. where you are tilting your head.
Oh and Jessalyn, now that you are feeding yourself, I find it fun to throw food on the ground for my dog River so don't forget about Gourmet.
At 10:06 PM,
Uncle Neal said…
Jessalyn Rose you are so darn beautiful! I am so glad to hear that your ear infection is all better! Unfortunately as a Kloke you will get sick from time to time, but fortunately Kloke's are tough and can get through anything!
Oh how I wish I could see you crawl right now! I will get down to see you as soon as I can to play with all your fun toys.
Stay healthy and keep that bright smile and giggles going!
Love Uncle Neal
At 6:05 PM,
Cyndy said…
Hi Jessalyn,
This is Cyndy again, Grandma Carolyn's friend. I have been keeping up on your latest pictures and you just keep getting cuter and cuter. I love the latest pictures of you eating now. Fun, isn't it?
Sorry you had to experience that darn ear infection. They aren't fun but glad to hear you are getting better.
Keep on crawling and soon you will be walking and really getting into things, you will love it!
And congrats on being a big sister! I think that is wonderful news. I know that your Anacortes Grandma is really enjoying you and she "brags" a little bit!
Keep on growing little one!
Cyndy
At 10:09 AM,
grandpadallas said…
Hi Baby Girl...this is Grandma Carolyn and we love your pictures so much! Can't wait to get down to help with your daycare starting Monday! I particularly adore your new "spiked hair" style. It reminds me of how your Uncle Neal wore his hair when he was younger. Your Dad remembers but we'll have to show you and your Mom some of those photos! Love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home