Jessalyn Rose Kloke

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Snow day!

This past week school was cancelled due to snow so Mom and Dad stayed home with me. Mom took me outside to see the white stuff... it was so cold! But I still enjoyed it. Then I think Dad was bored so he found the antlers that Gourmet wore last year and thought it would be funny to put them on me. What do you think????

2 Comments:

  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger grandpadallas said…

    Hi Jessalyn! We still have alot of snow here. I've been hiking in it but no running. We have two bird feeders out and they are quite popular. On my background for the computer screen, I have the photo of you with the Cheerio in your mouth. We'll see you on Dec. 16th.

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Wyatt said…

    Jessalyn I think the top photo and even the bottom photo too should be your Christmas card. You look so pretty.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home