Jessalyn Rose Kloke

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

More summer fun!




Last weekend my parents took one more trip up north to visit my dad's family. I met my cousins Erin and Scot for the first time. They went to lunch with us and Great-Grandma Arline. We had fun at the restaurant... I was pretty good considering I had just been in a car for 2 hours!





My new love is helping Mom water her plants. She puts me in the snuggly with a hat on (I sunburn easily like my dad) facing out so I can see. Then I watch her hold the hose over all the flowers and water. I am excited for the day when I can "play" out in the yard with her!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Wyatt said…

    You look so pretty Jessalyn!

    And yes, it is a lot more fun when you can help mom in the yard. I get to hold the hose and often drink from it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home