My baptism

I had the greatest weekend ever! Grandpa and Grandma Kloke came down to see me as well as Uncle Neal and Aunt Kristi.
They were here for my baptism at St. Rose. After the baptism we had a big BBQ with all the family, friends, and godparents. I am certainly a very lucky girl... there were about 20 people here! It was hot, but fun.
My newest interest is the singing bear Grandma brought back for me when she visited the east coast. It sings a lullaby and I use it to entertain me while I get my clothes and diapers changed.


1 Comments:
At 10:43 AM,
grandpadallas said…
Hi Jessalyn!
Your grandmother and I really enjoyed our stay with you; your baptism and the party afterwards. You are really growing up fast! You are kicking up a "storm" taking a bath, talking more all the time, and just doing so many cute things. We hope to see you again soon.
Grandpa Dallas
Post a Comment
<< Home