Jessalyn Rose Kloke

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Summer fun!

I went to my first concert at Lake Sacajawea this past Thursday. We heard The Cheeseburgers sing Jimmy Buffet music. It was hot, but fun. My cousins danced while I napped and then we played together... as much as a 3 month old can play with 2 year olds.
I also had to go to the doctor Friday for a little bowel movement problem. I am now on apple prune juice to help me. But the fun part was finding out my height and weight again. I am 25 inches long and weigh 13 lbs. 6 oz.! I am getting bigger by the minute!

My favorite thing to do now, when it isn't too hot, is to rock in the rocking chair on our front porch. I can see mommy's flowers and watch our flag blow in the wind. Mommy and I are having a great time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home