Jessalyn Rose Kloke

Monday, June 26, 2006

Beat the Heat

It has been so hot here for a couple of days... so to help Papa Mike and Grandma Wylene, I invited them over for dinner last night in our air-conditioned house. Papa put his Mariners hat on me. I am not sure what it is... I am giving Papa a strange look. :-)

This morning I am all smiles. I am going with Mom and Dad to meet a lady who may watch me when they go back to work. I sure hope I like her. She watches a few kids at her home and I have been told it is almost like going to Grandma's house. We all are hoping this works out so we can relax this summer and know I will be in good hands.

Hope everyone is enjoying the hot weather!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home