
I have had a lot happening in the last few days. Saturday, I went with Mommy and Daddy to a shower just for me! I received lots of cute clothes and sorts from Daddy's family and friends in the Seattle area. We took many family photos too.

I was tired from all the excitement and slept all the way home.


Then on Monday I went for my 8 week check-up... of course I passed with flying colors. I now weigh 11 lbs. 10 oz. and am 23 1/2 inches long. But along with the good report came 5 shots!!! My poor thighs! I only cried a little at the doctor's office, but screamed later at home. See my bandaids? It wasn't much of a consolation prize. But I am doing better now.
1 Comments:
At 8:34 PM,
Wyatt said…
Jessalyn I'm so sorry you got stuck with those needles. How did mom do?
Post a Comment
<< Home