Jessalyn Rose Kloke

Saturday, June 03, 2006

I ROLLED OVER!!!


On Friday, Mom put me on my tummy for some strength training and I showed her... I rolled onto my back! She was so excited. We play together in the morning after breakfast and I give her so many smiles. But I still act as though I forgot how when the camera comes out. As for Dad, I still don't show him any. :-) But I did show him how I roll over Saturday morning. He was just as thrilled.

Today I am told that I will go to my fisrt basketball games. I have been to several baseball games and am curious about this new sport. I hear that I will grow up to play them so I better check it out now. And tomorrow I am going to Grandma Wylene and Papa Mike's house for another family BBQ. I like those. I see my cousins, aunt and uncles and everyone holds me. It is a good time. Maybe I will show them my smile!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger Wyatt said…

    Wow Jessalyn, I don't think I was rolling over that early. Way to go!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home