Jessalyn Rose Kloke

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend



This weekend was a big one for me. Friday night I went to the UW vs. WSU baseball game to see my Uncle Reese's team beat UW. (YEAH!) And I also met my Uncle Tyler for the first time too. But I don't remember much because I slept through it all, even the cheering! I stayed in a hotel with Mom and Dad and then met my Great-Grandma Stone for the first time on Saturday. She showed me off to all her friends. I had a great time.
Then on Monday, I went to another baseball game in town. There were so many other babies there too! I think more people were watching all of us instead of watching LCC play. I am getting to be a pro at watching sports... I am off to another game with Mom today. But this time Dad is playing. It is the annual softball game between seniors and staff at Mark Morris. I will be playing in it in about 18 years. Will Dad be too old for it by then??? :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home