Jessalyn Rose Kloke

Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas time!

Waiting around for Christmas was hard, but dad found ways to keep me entertained. Here we are showing off our hats. I like to imitate just about everything I see and hear. When dad has his hat on, I yell "hat" and wear mine too.

I left Santa a cookie and milk with a note this year. When I woke up the next morning, half the cookie was gone, the milk completely gone, and a picture of Santa himself was left signed by the big guy. Plus some cool gifts too.
Then it was present time and boy was I excited! At first, I just wanted to pass out gifts but then when I realized you get to rip into the paper, I wanted to rip them all. I went to 3 Christmas parties so by the time the 3rd one rolled around, my gifts were "mine" and everyone elses gifts were "mine" too. (I am really good at saying the word "mine".)
See how well I can rip into them? I got clothes and a few toys. My sister got some neat things, which are now mine as well.
Mom and I made dessert to take for our dinner. I sampled every layer of the chocolate dessert. I can now say "lick" and everytime I see mom with a spatuala, I yell "lick" whether it is something good or not.
Chocolate overdose. :) I love the holidays!


1 Comments:

  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger Wyatt said…

    I love your PJs. Don't you think Christmas should be everyday? I keep asking mom for more presents, but she says I already opened all of them. I don't believe her. I know Santa gave me more, more, more!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home