I'm a big girl now!

Here I am, sleeping on the floor on a day when I didn't feel so good. I had some kind of stomach bug and introduced my parents to the joys of baby vomit. I even unleaased in Fred Meyer! But they were very caring and I even got to stay home with Mom one Monday. But I am all better now. I am back to my normal, smiling and talking self.
Look at me! I am sitting up and am not even 6 months quite yet. I still need a pillow just in case I topple over, but I love being able to see the world from a new view. I am also running around in a walker, mostly trying to chase our dog Gourmet. She is a wonderful new friend I love to watch.
I have had many visitors lately. Uncle Neal and Aunt Kristi came down for a weekend and then the following weekend Grandma & Grandpa Kloke came to stay while Mom and Dad went to Vegas. They were gone for 2 nights and I loved my time with the Kloke's! We played, decorated a pumpkin, and really got to know each other well. I know can recognize their voices when they call. I get to squeal at them through the speaker phone!

1 Comments:
At 3:54 PM,
grandpadallas said…
We really enjoyed our stay with you while Mommy and Daddy were gone. You are growing up so fast and doing so many new things. The "little" squeal early in the morning, greeted us to a new day.
After your bottle, you are ready to "rumble". You are very fortunate to have such loving and caring parents. God Bless!
Grandma Carolyn and Grandpa Dallas
Post a Comment
<< Home