
In this last week before mom heads back to work, she and I and my sis have been doing some fun and silly things. Here I am at the Children's Hands On Museum in Olympia. Mom met her friend Lena and I got to meet her kids and play. It was a great day. I even got to do arts and crafts with some volunteer 6th graders. Of course I am not smiling, but I did have fun.

When I want to wear certain shoes, you can guess the rest. Don't I look good in white dress shoes and no pants???

My favorite silly thing is to run around naked. I say "nakie!" and take my clothes off. Then I find bags and blankies and what not to put on my head. My sister thinks I'm crazy.

And finally, I crammed myself into a papmers box to eat my snack. It was a tight fit, but I got laughs from mom and dad. Being almost 22 months old is a blast!!
1 Comments:
At 8:55 AM,
Wyatt said…
Hee hee, you are goofy. I'm glad you have realized early though that it is the shoes that make the outfit.
Post a Comment
<< Home