Friday, April 28, 2006

My first 10 days of life have been very adventurous! I met my parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts, uncles, and my Mom and Dad's good friends on the first day. In the last few days I have been keeping my parents on their toes... I
went hours without eating, days without pooping, and then act as if nothing is wrong. The doctors and nurses at the clinic are getting to know us well. But it's all part of the fun. In the last 5 days I have gained 11 ounces and am sleeping more in the night so that Mom and Dad can get some rest too. I am also testing out my vocal cords to let them know I need something. It's great to see them jump to their feet when I make any noises. I know they love me very much!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home